Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pay Off

Just as soon as that feeling comes down, that feeling that I'm about to hit a big dry spell as far as my luck goes here come 2 more wins within minutes of each other. First off comes one from CSI: Deadly Intent of all places. It turns out they have made a video game based off of their hit television series and are giving away Nintendo Wii prize packs as well as a variety of CSI: Deadly Intent gear.
A drawstring backpack wasn't exactly what I was hoping for, maybe I can use it to store all my other "who would want this" wins.

My second win for the day was a bit better and more useful though. The folks over at Wendy's are at it yet again... another 5 free entries per day contest this one themed around home improvement with sponsorship split between Makita Industrial Power Tools, Home Depot and Coca-Cola. Today I won one of their third place prizes; a $10 gift card to Home Depot.

Now what's excellent about this contest is that while I can't win another $10 gift card I can still come back and keep entering my 5 times daily in hopes of winning 1st, 2nd, 4th place prizes or even the grand prize in addition to my 3rd place win.

No comments: