Saturday, March 13, 2010

Farm Winnings

I enjoy winning prizes, it makes the long days seem shorter when you have a win, when you come home to find a little surprise in your mailbox or on your stoop. I enjoy winning prizes even more when it's something I have a real use for... the best however is winning a prize you can share.

Today after a long day I came home and found an envelope waiting for me, I knew right away what this one was from the return address. Bob Evans had a sweep stake running (the Bob Evans Dream Machine Sweepstakes enter through March 31, 2010) that I only caught onto a week or so ago but with great luck I already won AND received my prize (possibly record time from a win to a delivery):

Now this is great because my folks really enjoy breakfast at Bob Evans. My dad is in a wheelchair most of the time and doesn't get out as much as he'd like so this will be a nice excuse to get together one morning and enjoy some time together, just my folks and I.

Does this sound like a cheesy ad? Yeah, kind of, but every once in a while a simple win can be more than it's monetary worth.

No comments: