Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm Full of Lies

I said no more Microsoft Club Bing updates for a while but I had totally forgotten about one last prize:
It was so quick and easy to get that I had overlooked it... Having forgotten about that one I realized there's actually one more prize I'm still missing too. This one I think has really gone M.I.A. though seeing as I ordered it way back on October 18th. I already complained about it being missing once but now I'll have to complain again. The missing prize is just a little multi-tool, no big deal but still.

I'm starting to worry that I'm going to run out of good ticket making games to play... they have caps on how many times you can play each game and I really dislike how slow some of the other games are/how little they pay out. Boo.

No comments: